The Nord CUP regatta are still in progress, but 6th Polish Nationals are over. The weather was unstable, but all 9 planned races was completed and the best team, Paweł Nawrocki and Michał Leszko on Nautica Race, won almost all of them! The winners in Nautica FUN are Anna Szmul and Gabriela Murach.
Polish Champions in 2014, crew of POL 50, it wasn’t first start. Last year Paweł Nawrocki was at the 3th place in Nautica Race and 4th in general. Michał Leszko doesnt sail with him usually and it was their first start on Nautica 450 together, but as we could see, they did it well. 7 from 9 races were won by them.
Best team in Nautica FUN, Anna Szmul and Gabriela Murach was the only woman’s team and also debutant in Nautica 450 sailing class. It was also their first start together.
Team, which finished Polish Nationals on the 3th position in general classification is Witold Małecki and Maciej Odważny (POL 55). They improved result scored on Nord CUP in 2013 – 6th in general.
1. POL 50 – Paweł Nawrocki, Michał Leszko
2. POL 20 – Anna Szmul, Gabriela Murach
3. POL 55 – Witold Małecki, Maciej Odważny
1. POL 50 – Paweł Nawrocki, Michał Leszko 7 pkt.
2. POL 55 – Witold Małecki, Maciej Odważny 22 pkt.
3. POL 40 – Robert Rudziński, Paweł Pawlak 26 pkt.
1. POL 20 – Anna Szmul, Gabriela Murach 19 pkt.
2. POL 48 – Jan Dobrogowski, Piotr Rasiński 25 pkt.
3. POL 51 – Paweł Gasek, Oskar Gasek 41 pkt.
Full results >>here<<